When the reinforced glass system heats the flat glass close to the softening point, it cools rapidly on the glass surface, so that the compressive stress is distributed on the glass surface, while the tensile stress is in the central layer. Due to the strong and equal compressive stress, the tensile stress generated by external pressure is offset by the strong compressive stress of the glass, which increases the safety of glass use.
● The use of horizontal reinforcement, so there is no hanging hole.
● The strength of reinforced glass is about 5 times times that of ordinary glass.
● When the glass is damaged by external forces, it becomes the bean large particles, reducing the damage to the human body.
● The rapid change of temperature resistance, (example 5mm reinforced glass, about 200 degrees Celsius temperature change).
● Reinforced Glass due to the risk of instantaneous rupture, should be further hot immersion treatment (Heat Soak Test) To ensure more safe use.
Why should you choose Slicethinner as your furniture manufacturing ?
Slicethinner is one of the biggest furniture manufacturing in Taiwan, specially engaged in knock-down furniture, such as hot selling coffee table, side table and night stand, chest of drawers,...Read More
DIY furniture industrial leader in design and manufacturing for home furniture sector.
We not only provide affordable high quality furniture transport in UK, but also around European countries. Not only meet the need for B2B and B2C transport; we also provide product handling,...Read More
Youtube Assembly Instructions
No more worry about how manual work or do not understand how it say on it picture, let see our video example show you step by step let you have other way to look at DIY furniture. Let you project...Read More