Flat Pack Furniture logistic & transportation
Slicethinner furniture use flat package.
In consulting with customers and furniture design, we design furniture in a way that can be packed in a flat manner. Slicethinner Furniture Packaging is extremely simple. Each plank and part can lie flat in a flat carton. Sometimes after the product is disassembled can not just fill a rectangular block, in order to fully utilize the space, will be the packaging of goods can be staggered in the carton, do not waste the stack space.
What is your packaging?
Our outer packaging is flat packaging.
1. Can reduce transportation costs.
2. Can reduce storage costs.
3. Easy management.
4. Saves the time and cost of grouping furniture, so the unit price of the product is relatively low.
Flat packaging has the above advantages, let us work with customers to improve cooperation efficiency,and our product packaging is in compliance with ISTA 3A standard.
What is the process of packing containers?
The inner packaging is carton, Polyron, Shumei cloth, sets of corners, and carton.
We can use as long as it can protect the product. When we pack, we follow our packaging drawings. We will first design the packaging location, fill in the bill of materials for the required materials, make samples of packaging materials, use the samples to test the product packaging, and finally draw the packaging staff to use to achieve standardized production.
Has your packaging been tested?
The packaging and transportation we use are in compliance with the ISTA 3A standard. The test method of ISTA 3A is different from other ISTA series tests. It can simulate the actual packaging and transportation situation than 1A, 2A, etc., and is suitable for postal packaging under 70 kg. Product risk assessment. The vibration test of ISTA 3A requires a special random test vibration table to achieve it. The hydraulic vibration table has an advanced and unique hydraulic power system and an accurate control system. Only the hydraulic random test vibration table can fully meet the various requirements of this test.
The following related tests are available for you:ISTA's Packaging Test Project
Packaging test is to simulate the damage to the product caused by various environmental factors such as vibration, pressure, drop, impact, temperature and humidity during the actual transportation of the packaged product.
Vibration test (taking 1A as an example): This test is to simulate the bumps encountered during the transportation of the product. Place the tested sample on the simulated transport vibration table according to the standard and set the frequency of the vibration table (the gap between the packaging box and the vibration table can freely pass the 1/16 inch thick and 2 inch wide metal sheet The number of vibrations is 14,200.
Drop test (taking 1A as an example): This test is to simulate the fall, impact and other situations encountered during the transportation of the packaging box. The test sample is subjected to 10 free-fall tests (including one corner, three sides, and six sides) or impact tests on the drop machine. The drop height and impact speed of different weight boxes are different.
Carton weight W (lbs.) / Drop height (inch) / Impact speed (ft / s)
0≤W <21 (10Kg) / 30 (762mm) / 13 (3.9m / s)
21≤W <41 (19Kg) / 24 (610mm) / 11 (3.5m / s)
41≤W <61 (28Kg) / 18 (457mm) / 10 (3.0m / s)
61≤W <100 (45Kg) / 12 (305mm) / 8.0 (2.5m / s)
100≤W <150 (68Kg) / 8 (203mm) / 6.6 (2.0m / s)
The following are some of the inspection items that can be carried out by the packaging testing laboratory regarding transport packaging:
Slope impact test
Packaging materials and heavy metal elements testing
Cardboard burst test
Packaging product pressure test
Temperature and humidity environment test
Side Compression Strength Test
What if the product is damaged during shipping?
Basically, our product packaging meets the ISTA 3A standard. If you still have doubts, you can apply for a laboratory report, and you can use this report to claim against the local carrier.
International Safe Transit Association
Slicethinner owns transport package trial standard(3A) of ISTA (International Safe Transit Association), formulating a series of test standard to become the most ordinary packaging test standard in the world. 3A : Applicable to small package products of completely package which total weight will less than 150lb (68kg), conducting atmosphere environment test, include and exclude the random vibration and drop trial from above.
1. Carton burst test.
2. Board vertical pressure.
3. Carton pressure test.
4. Challenge the capability of the package and product to withstand transport hazards.
5. Utilize general simulation of actual transport hazards.
6. Do not necessarily comply with carrier packaging regulations.
7. Product to market time reduction.
8. Confidence in product launch.
9. Reduction in damages and product loss.
10. Balanced distribution costs.
11. Customer satisfaction contributing to increased market share.
12. Overview provides general knowledge required before testing.
13. Testing presents the specific instructions to do laboratory testing.
14. Reporting indicates what data shall be recorded to submit a test report to ISTA.
15. Testing can be used to evaluate the protective performance of a packaged-product related to vibrations, shocks and other stresses normally encountered.
16. during handling and transportation in a parcel delivery system.
17. Test levels are based on general data and may not represent any specific distribution system.
18. The package and product are considered together and not separately.
19. Some conditions of transit, such as moisture, pressure or unusual handling may not be covered.
- Files Download
- Why should you choose Slicethinner as your furniture manufacturing ?
Slicethinner is one of the biggest furniture manufacturing in Taiwan, specially engaged in knock-down furniture, such as hot selling coffee table, side table and night stand, chest of drawers,...Read More
- DIY furniture industrial leader in design and manufacturing for home furniture sector.
We not only provide affordable high quality furniture transport in UK, but also around European countries. Not only meet the need for B2B and B2C transport; we also provide product handling,...Read More
- Youtube Assembly Instructions
No more worry about how manual work or do not understand how it say on it picture, let see our video example show you step by step let you have other way to look at DIY furniture. Let you project...Read More