Packaging and Transportation
Flat-pack Furniture Design to Reduce Costs and Ensure Product Safety
When consulting with clients and designing furniture, we design our furniture to be suitable for flat-pack packaging. Slicethinner's furniture packaging is very convenient. All wood panels and parts can be laid flat in a flat cardboard box. Sometimes, a disassembled product cannot exactly fill a rectangular space. To make the most of the space, we design product packaging to be interlocked within the box, completely eliminating wasted stacking space.
Our flat-pack outer packaging has the following advantages:
1. Effectively reduces transportation costs
2. Reduces storage costs
3. Easy to manage
4. Saves furniture assembly time and cost, making the product more competitive in price
Packaging Material Selection and Design
Our inner packaging materials are diverse, including cardboard boxes, polystyrene, non-woven fabric, corner protectors, and paper cases, ensuring that products are fully protected.
During the packaging process, we follow carefully designed packaging diagrams, with the following steps:
1. Design packaging placement
2. Fill out the material list for required materials
3. Create packaging material samples
4. Conduct product packaging trials using samples
5. Finally, draw up packaging guidelines for packaging staff to achieve standardized production
Through this series of rigorous processes, we ensure that each packaging step meets high-quality requirements.
Packaging Test Standards
Our packaging and transportation processes comply with ISTA 3A standards, which are particularly suitable for risk assessment of parcel packaging products weighing less than 70 kilograms, and can more realistically simulate the packaging transportation conditions. ISTA 3A vibration testing requires a special hydraulic vibration table with an advanced, unique hydraulic power system and precise control system.
We provide the following testing services:
1. Vibration testing
2. Drop testing
3. Incline impact testing
4. Heavy metal element testing for packaging materials
5. Burst testing for paperboard
6. Pressure testing for packaged products
7. Temperature and humidity environment testing
8. Edge crush strength testing
Through these tests, we ensure that our packaging and transportation processes meet high-quality standards, protecting your products from damage.
Handling Transportation Damage
If your product is damaged during transportation, we would like to apologize to you first. Although our packaging meets the ISTA 3A standards, accidents may still occur during the transportation process. If you are concerned about this issue, you can request a relevant laboratory report from us.
Upon receiving the report, you can use it as a basis for a claim and negotiate compensation with the local carrier. We recommend that you take photos and record the relevant situation immediately upon receiving the damaged goods, in order to provide sufficient evidence during the claim process. At the same time, please keep the damaged goods and packaging until the claim process is completed.
If you encounter difficulties during the claim process, please feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to assist you.
- The most ordinary packaging test standard in the world.
- Product protection plan warranty program.
- Files Download